About the Company:
Our client has a presence across various industries in New Zealand bridging each of them with their unique services. With a growing team, they offer award winning work environments where you can excel in your career!
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Security Analyst who has proven experience in cross-department collaboration, in overseeing and managing the delivery of information risk and security programme of activity. You will be responsible in ensuring that policies and controls are put in place to protect the organisations' infrastructure and data. Your role will also include responding to client requests for information and contribute to the independent security audits.
- Technical Security experience is essential
- Proven experience with managing risk assessments and mitigation planning
- Pragmatic in solution design with understanding of the need to balance gold standard security practices.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure with focus on assessing the problem, containment and remediation during security incident
- Excellent work ethic and collaboration skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at email@example.com for more information.
Ref: AK 97384
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: While all candidates will be reviewed, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.