Our national civil client based in Mt Maunganui requires staff to join their hard working sealing team for the summer season - this is will become a permanent role for the right person.
A team player resealing roads around the Bay of Plenty region.
There is both day and night work - and some away from home work - up to a week per stint. Flexibility with the hours is required due to work being determined by weather.
- Machine operating - tractor broom, roller, loader
- Class 2 driving
- There is general labouring so you cannot be shovel shy
- Be able to do a variety of tasks - filling pot holes through to general maintenance
- There is a genuine opportunity for this to go permanent for the right person
The ideal candidate:
- Class 2 WTR endorsed
- Team player is a must
- Fit strong and reliable
- Be prepared to work in all weather
- Have initiative
- 2 x references
- Must pass a pre employment drug and alcohol screen
- Weekly pay
- Competitive hourly rate
- Commitment to your health and safety
- All PPE provided
This role is a great opportunity to join a well established company.
Please apply now or call Janeen OneStaff 0800178233 for more details