The person we are seeking will have an eye for detail, an outstanding work ethic and will take personal pride and accountability for their workmanship.
Are you the person we are seeking, can you answer YES to following?
- A minimum of 3 years formal screen printing training and experience
- Ability to setup and operate a variety of screen printing machinery including rotary, flatbed and carousel varieties.
- Capability to print a variety of substrates including pens, drink bottles, coffee mugs, bags, apparel and other such promotional items.
- Ability to prepare and mix ink for printing and PMS colour matching.
- Ability to care for and maintain printing machinery and work area.
- Be well organised, have the ability to prioritise, multitask, plan and follow procedures
- Work autonomously within the team, supporting other members and contributing to team goals
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to consistently meet acceptable performance standards
Tuapeka have three shifts, the Day shift 6am - 3pm, Twilight shift 3pm - 11.45pm, Night shift 11pm - 6.30am
In return for your skills you will receive ongoing training to operate specialized machinery. You will be a pivotal part of our client's dynamic printing team and work for an organisation that has good values and is growing rapidly.
If you have the skills and experience we are seeking, then apply today.