SAP FI Consultant | 3 months | CBD
About the role:
You will have experience in the selection, implementation and support of SAP Enterprise Management - all financial aspects. Using your superb consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients’ business environment in order to achieve clients expected business results.
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years of experience in a full cycle implementation as well as in support projects.
- Minimum of 3 years SAP experience supporting General Ledger plus 3 or more of the following functions: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Management Accounting, Fixed Asset Accounting, Inter-company Accounting, Project System.
- Experience in FI integration points with other SAP modules like MM, HR, PP and PM.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time Experience in a Professional Services or Distribution company is an asset
- Understanding of accounting business processes
- Ability to understand business processes from a customer perspective
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results oriented, and demonstrate a “can-do” attitude – adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information