- Salesforce Solution Architect
- Leading NZ Salesforce Partner
- Fantastic package on offer
About the company
A high profile consulting practice is seeking your specialist Salesforce Architecture knowledge. Work with the best in the industry with the most high-profile clients and most challenging projects in the industry. Cutting edge technology.
You will have strong experience and evidence of architecting, designing and leading the delivery of a solution for large scale projects (i.e. Medium to Enterprise level customers) working with a varied set of technologies (e.g. Salesforce, Outlook, Cisco, SAP, Mainframe systems).
You will have superb leadership skills, able to direct a delivery team encompassing team and vendor management.
Skills and experience required
- Ability to talk in great detail around the value your solutions have delivered for the business
- Ability to map business requirements/discussions to solution
- Experienced in database design for Salesforce multi-tenant environment
- Experienced in application integration design between hosted and on premise platforms
- CRM solution expertise
- Stakeholder management (both technical and business)
- Drive delivery through allocation of work to technical/functional consultants
- Coordinate release activities across teams (e.g. internal and external)
- Ability to architect in an agile/iterative delivery model
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading New Zealand consulting practice who value their staff and provide strong inclusive culture.
If you are applying from outside of New Zealand please indicate in your cover letter your availability to relocate.
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, or feel free to call Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for more information.
Ref: AK 96225
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.