Our Client encompasses 3 businesses under one umbrella and is one of New Zealand's largest, most successful and innovative waste services providers.
Our Client is currently recruiting for an experienced, motivated and driven Sales Executive!
The role is a fixed term contract for approx. 14 months, the position is for an immediate start but they are able to wait for the right person.
The role will consist of Account Managing their current client base as well as bringing on new business, so you need to be a confident, clear communicator with the ability to meet company KPI's.
To be successful in this role, you will have a professional demeanour and be a self-starter.
You need to meet the following pre-employment criteria:
- 2+ years' experience in a Sales Representative role
- Previous experience in the service, transport or freight industry
- A clean full Class 1 licence
- Confidence to present products to a range of stakeholders, at executive & ground level
- Clear communication skills, both written and verbal
- Have working knowledge and understanding of Health & Safety, and the importance of
- Pass a pre-employment medical including drug screen
- Clean criminal record
You will be report into the National Sales Manager based in Auckland but you will work closely with the local Branch Manager.
If you are interested please apply today and we will be in touch for a confidential chat!