On behalf of our client, a National contractor we are seeking a Roller Operator to assist their busy asphalt team.
The focus of the role will be assisting the crew and driving the specialised machinery. This is a specialised role and not your usual driving role. It is an exciting opportunity for the right person and will allow access into a reputable and experienced company.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- W,T,R and a clean driving record
- Construction or civil experience
- Health and Safety focused
- Provide a minimum of two work related referees
- Have good people skills and take direction
- Ability to work in a small team, and have the initiative to work alone
- Take responsibility of your own work.
- Ability to work away from home for extended periods
- Keen to learn new skills
- A want to succeed
- Asphalt experience would be advantageous
To be considered for this position, please apply online and attach a current CV and any relevant employment related certificates. All appointments will be subject to a pre-employment drug-test and security check. Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
If you are interested in this or other Construction and Civil opportunities, we have please contact Heather on 04 499 0344