Adecco are looking for Road Markers to work on civil roading works throughout Canterbury. Whether you have experience or not, this role will see you upskilled and trained in the art of road marking
if you enjoy a physical day's work and wanted to upskill, then we want to hear from you!
To be successful in your application you will be;
* Hard working
* Reliable and punctual
* Reliable transport or motivated enough to bike/bus or run (if you have to)
* Work well alone, or as part of a team
* Positive attitude to Health and Safety
* 2 x valid work references
* Must pass a pre employment drugs screen
What's in it for you?
* Long term opportunities
* Competitive rates
* Work on large scale projects
* Opportunity to upskill
* Construct safe trainings offered
* Refer a friend incentive
If the above sounds like you Call Sinead@Adecco on 03 341 5846 or apply on line as our client needs your commitment and motivation on their sites TODAY.