- Exposure to various projects
- Career development focus
- Great team with a manager who believes in giving you opportunity to excel in your career
A fabulous career opportunity for a driven revit technician who is keen to jump their career up to the next level - quickly and work on a variety of projects that currently include:
- Small to large scale residential developments
- RC and documenation of apartments and townhouses: up to $100million
- Retail developments (RC, Doc, Site works)
- Education projects (dev design and presentation)
- Town Centre Masterplanning
There is variety, a great team, excellent career development opportunities - what more could you want?
The team are quite career driven and focused on projects, but also know how to have fun. To fit into the culture you will be proactive and work collaboratively. Being a smaller team, it's vital that they occasionally take a break for air. An amazing view and fun environment is on offer.
This is an opportunity to do something a little different to the usual technician role.
We are looking for smart technicians who have :
- NDAT + Revit
- NZ developed technical skills of 3+ years' across commercial projects
- Excellent communication
- Collaborative and team player attitude
- Exceptional knowledge of building codes
This role will be ideal for a career technician who is looking for that next step up and who is keen to be on board as substantial growth continues.
Applicants must reside in New Zealand have have previous NZ architecture experience.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. Call Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 confidential discussion or email email@example.com
Visit our website for details of more job opportunities and information