An exciting full time opportunity has become available for an individual to join the Adecco team, based in East Tamaki. This is a fulfilling role where you will be responsible for the facilitation of outstanding candidate sourcing. You will work to match the right people to the right roles, and enhance the candidate experience as you go.
Key to your success in this role will be the following -
- A natural ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Time management, attention to detail and organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to relate to others
- A keen interest in developing a career within recruitment
- Experience in payroll
This is an exciting role which provides the opportunity to use your skills in areas including recruitment, administration, and exceptional customer and client service.
In return you can expect -
- Second to none L&D opportunities, paired with a thorough onboarding process
- Our After-Hours team working from 5:30pm-7:30am to take care of your clients and candidates
- CSR initiatives such as Win4Youth
- Work within a great place to work certified environment
If you believe you have the above attributes and skills, you are a go-getter, with the determination and hunger to succeed in a new opportunity, then submit your CV and cover letter by clicking on apply, or contact Tara Dennehy, HR Advisor on 027 558 1294 for more information.