Adecco Taupo are currently partnering with a reputable Building Company with a national footprint across New Zealand. They are renowned for providing an exceptional service and solely focus on residential property construction and development.
Our clients' Taupo office is seeking an experienced Site Manager to manage the end to end process of a residential builds for clients. This permanent opportunity is full time hours and requires dedication, an acute eye for detail, the ability to work to tight/strict deadlines and successfully manage large scale residential property projects of various budgets.
In order to be successful in the role you must have the following:
Ability to supervise and facilitate large scale residential projects
- High level of construction knowledge required
- Capable of building strong relationships, respect and trust with contractors
- Strong people management skills
- Robust comprehension of residential property build regulations
- Capability to set up achievable milestones within a project to guarantee successful completion dates
- Management of subcontractors - Carpenters, Steel fabricators, Brick Layers and labourers
- Strong IT skills - MS Project, MS Office suite.
- Ability to manage all stages of a residential project from conception through to completion
- New Zealand Residency
- A clean full NZ driving license.
In return for your hard work, the client will offer a competitive annual salary, a chance to take control of a variety of different projects with exciting results, a dedicated team of contractors with great industry knowledge and the opportunity to work alongside a great support network to grow your career further.
If this sounds like you, then please don't hesitate in submitting your relevant CV or alternatively getting in contact with Liz Maclean at Adecco Personnel on 06 357 2020.