- Permanent position
- CBD location
- $50-60k depending on experience
A fantastic opportunity to utilise your strong administration experience in a small organisation.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is wanting to work as part of a smaller team and assist the organisation with the application and registration process of current and potential members. The environment is a supportive one, but the successful candidate will need to be resilient. You will need to exercise empathy at times and be able to have challenging conversations when necessary.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong administration background
- Be resilient and calm under pressure
- Be highly organised, you will need to juggle multiple priorities
- Be able to travel 2-3 times a year to Christchurch and Auckland
- Organise travel and accommodation bookings, as well as three events per year for members
- Have a sense of humour
- Preferably have experience in a similar role (not essential!)
Due to growth in member numbers there is a demand for extra resource. Ideally, we are looking for someone who is happy to pitch into this organisation long term. You will be rewarded with flexibility, a great manager and CBD offices.
If you have the required skills, hit apply to submit your CV to Maddy Horne, or call on 04 471 5864.