- Live the dream
- Fantastic Team & Culture
- Opportunity Galore
Due to expansion, an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Registered Valuer to join a large, successful, and growing nationwide multi-disciplinary organisation who offers property valuations, quantity surveying, project management, structural engineering, architecture & design, building surveys and fire engineering.
- You will have a minimum of 2 years NZ experience valuing residential, commercial, industrial and rural properties, including for rental and insurance purposes.
- Be a registered valuer, preferably ANZIV
- Possess excellent interpersonal, written & verbal communication Skills
- Be organised and able to prioritise your workload and reach deadlines
- Have strong attention to detail
- Love being part of a talented team of industry professionals
Our role includes:
- Managing the delivery of valuation services
- Property market research and analysis
- Conducting valuations including inspections, measurements, sales analysis and report writing
- Investigation of property information and documentation from council and databases
- Attendance at dispute proceedings as required
- Proactive leadership
In return you will receive:
- An excellent salary package
- Extensive administration support from Auckland
- Professional support, training and sponsorship of professional memberships
- Career progression
Our client is open to assisting with relocation costs for the right person.
If you are self managing, confident, with high integrity and want to be part of an exciting journey, we just might have the role for you.
If you would like to enjoy sailing, fishing, coastal walking and dolphin watching on your doorstep please feel free to apply today!
To find out more about my amazing role please contact Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural & Property Specialist at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515.
All expressions of interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence