Our client is a large government owned organisation, which due to an internal promotion are looking to employ a Regional Transport Advisor.
You will be responsible for developing new and existing relationships with stakeholders and consulting with them to design and set up bespoke daily transportation routes to and from their many regional locations.
You will also be responsible for liaising with regional transport companies and negotiating new contracts and the renewal of existing contracts.
As Regional Advisor, you will be responsible for proactively visiting, supporting consulting to numerous client sites, located from the Waikato to the Far North which will require you to travel overnight 3-4 times per month.
Key selection criteria
- Tertiary qualification or relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in consultative Business Development
- Ability to present to senior representatives and group
- A collaborative and friendly personality
- Microsoft Office skills to medium or advanced level
- Public transport service management experience (an advantage)
- New Zealand Residency or valid Work Permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 0274789614 for a confidential discussion