- Create your own legacy
- No day is ever the same
Do you have the ability to wear many hats? Can you fit square pegs in round holes?
To be successful in this position you must be willing:
- To become a member of a high performing team that has high expectations and doesn't accept mediocrity.
- To change your perception of what is possible.
- To take "I can't" out of your vocabulary.
You will also need a very special set of skills:
- Be super motivated
- Be confident: Be comfortable dealing with all sorts of people and unusual situations.
- Have a great work ethic: Work hard because you want to be the best.
- Persistence: Be determined to achieve goals and not be deterred by setbacks.
- Have the X Factor: Likability, personality, passion.
- Integrity: Honesty, reliability, commitment.
- Time management: Work fast and efficiently.
- Prioritisation: Recognise and act on tasks in order of importance.
- Initiative: See what needs to be done and do it.
- Communication: Great written and verbal communication skills.
- Sales: You will understand that every phone call, every meeting, and every conversation is a sales opportunity.
If you are the person described above you will LOVE a career as a recruitment consultant. Please apply online now