OneStaff is one of New Zealand's largest recruitment specialists with over 20 years of superior local recruitment service to industry.
Our Tauranga branch has experienced consistent and fast growth since opening in 2015. We work with a broad range of candidates across the Construction, Works/Civil, Commercial/Office, Engineering, Manufacturing and Logistics sectors in temporary and permanent positions.
We now have an opportunity for a talented individual to join our small friendly, and supportive team as a Recruitment Consultant.
This is an exciting role - it will highlight your determination to pursue a career in recruitment that offers great earning potential while taking on the responsibilities and dedication within the recruitment side - creating a best match scenario for both our clients and our candidates.
The role involves:
- Screening and identifying suitable applicants, face to face interviewing and assigning candidates to roles
- Data entry so computer skills and attention to detail are essential
- Reference checking on all candidates
- Candidate care with a dedicated focus on the health and safety of our staff when working on the sites of our clients
- Promoting the services of OneStaff with sales and account management of clients
Whilst experience in recruitment would be an advantage, we will consider anyone that has a background in the industries we supply to (mentioned above) or if you have experience in sales or customer service - as long as you have the necessary skills, passion, attributes and motivation to be successful in this role.
To be considered you will need;
- A passion for customer service and dealing with people of all walks of life
- A fantastic attitude with initiative, motivation, and drive to deliver outstanding recruitment service to candidates at all times
- Excellent written and verbal business communication
- Experience in various computer software - Outlook and an internal database
- Excellent organisational skills and timekeeping, and a procedure based approach to work. - in other words be able to juggle multiple tasks while staying composed
- To be able to work as part of a team and have a laugh as you go
- Ideally a sales acumen with a determination to succeed
On offer is:
- An competitive salary with great incentives including a rewarding bonus scheme
- A friendly, supportive, fun and welcoming team culture
- The opportunity to learn and develop into your role, work with autonomy, and an open door management structure.
- Full training and development
- A phone, laptop and other tools needed for the role
- Career development opportunities with the ability to specialise
Any applicant with recruitment experience will know that though this is a Monday to Friday role, 8am- 5pm, additional hours and or a flexible working day may be required. We do promote a good work life balance. Commitment and proactive planning, as well as a resilient attitude due to the many variables that you have to deal with on a day to day basis is essential.
Our Mission is to make OneStaff the preferred recruitment agency for candidates and clients through delivery of innovative and exceptional service tailored to their circumstances, to support their consistent perception of outstanding value - the same is true of our mission for our internal staff. OneStaff is about "Working as One". It's not a throw away catch phrase, it's a philosophy meaning we work collaboratively together to get a mutually beneficial outcome between you and the company
To be considered for this role, please apply now with a copy of your current CV and accompanying cover letter or call Janeen during business hours on 021 916907 for a confidential chat.