Tradestaff are a NZ owned and operated company with an awesome team of Tradestaffers working hard throughout the country. At Tradestaff we specialise in sourcing and placing awesome temps into awesome Trades and Industrial jobs.
We are a passionate and forward thinking company who love a challenge (we always punch above our weight) and love to push ourselves to aim higher than anyone else.
We also understand the importance of a bit of fun and personality in the workplace. Our clients & temps love us because we do what we say we will and we are fun and easy to deal with. That is just the Tradestaff way.
So what makes us so special?
Pure and simple it is the people that work for us. Our team are the best. Everyone works hard, fights hard for the win and loves the challenge that working with people creates on a daily basis.
At Tradestaff Hamilton we are looking for a new Sales Focused Tradestaffer to join our busy Recruitment Consultancy team. Are you keen to be on our winning team? Do you ooze enthusiasm?
At Tradestaff you will find that no two days are ever the same. EVER!
You don't get time to twiddle your thumbs. You deal with our candidates through the entire Recruitment process…
* From advertising for applicants, phone screening, interviewing, reference checking, verifying qualifications licenses and visa status' and placing temps into roles.
* You will be proactively marketing candidates into businesses, visiting clients on site, learning about their business requirements, problem solving and offering solutions.
* As a Sales person at heart you will understand that every phone call, every meeting, and every conversation is an opportunity
* Basically you get to know your temps, their personalities and skills to ensure you are able to actively sell their skills into jobs with our clients.
* At Tradestaff Health & Safety is at the forefront of everything we do. We care about our temps and our clients business' and we make no apologies for the high standards that we set.
To become a successful Tradestaffer you don't need to have Recruitment Experience but a sales background would be preferable. You do need to have a bit of fire in your belly for success and be ready and willing to learn the Tradestaff way. You must also love working with people and be a real Team Player.
You must also be a bit of a morning person as our branch opens at 7am and closes at 5.30pm weekdays.
So if you feel like a change and want to work for an exciting, fast paced and fun organisation where you will have the opportunity to shine you could be just the Tradestaffer that we are looking for.
Get in touch ASAP and let us know what makes you tick by clicking on the Apply Online button and sending your cover letter and CV through to Sue Harrison- National People & Capability Manager - Tradestaff.