The average person spends 13 years of their life at work, so it's fair to say what you 'do' will have significant impact on your happiness. If you're ready to love your job and take charge of your career, come and join our Petone team!
Due to growth within the branch, this is a newly created role where you will be contributing to the daily successes of our candidates and clients, ensuring a positive experience by delivering on results and adding value in all aspects of your role.
Working predominantly within the civil construction industry, our clients span from Wellington to Kapiti; this role will be varied and you will be managing client relationships with some of the biggest civil players in the region. Innovation and the ability to network will be key to your success in delivering on the top-notch service that our clients expect.
We're looking for a positive and outgoing team member who will -
- Own the end to end recruitment process
- Effectively manage our valued accounts
- Continuously network and develop client & candidate relationships
- Work alongside their team to achieve the best results.
Ideally, you will bring relevant experience in recruitment, sales or construction to the table; however this is a position where your energy and drive, along with passion for the role will be highly valued. In return, expect to work for a global leader in recruitment with endless career opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Second to none L&D opportunities, paired with a thorough onboarding process
- Our After-Hours team working from 5:30pm-7:30am to take care of your clients and candidates
- An opportunity to gain a sales qualification, just for doing your job
- CSR initiatives such as Win4Youth - a chance to travel overseas and represent your country
- Work within a great place to work certified environment
This is a role where getting out and about, building relationships and helping others to achieve success will be all in a days work. If you're ready to take this temp recruitment desk and yourself to new levels of success, come and join us! Apply online, or for more information contact Tara Dennehy, HR Advisor on 027 558 1294.