- Kelburn location
- $40 - $44k depending on experience
- January 2019 start date
This is a great opportunity for someone to take their reception experience to the next level in a fun organisation.
The main tasks include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors
- Assisting with internal and external deliveries
- Coordination of diaries, meetings, travel and catering
- General administration duties, including ordering office supplies
- Word processing, copying, scanning and telephone answering services for the office as required
- Closely assisting the Chief Executive
You will have:
- Customer Service experience preferably in a reception role
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- A Full NZ drivers’ licence
- Professional, clear and confident communication skills
- Proven administration experience
- Outstanding Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
What is in it for you?
You will become the 'go to' person of this organisation, and your helpful, efficient and thorough assistance to the wider team and visitors will not go unnoticed. Staff receive plenty of extra benefits including additional leave, allowances, subsidies and plenty of free fruit to keep you going.
If you believe you are a strong candidate for this role and are interested in being considered for this opportunity apply now!