We are working for a well-known New Zealand Company based on the fringe of Auckland’s CBD and are looking for a fabulous Receptionist and Administrator to join their friendly collaborative and supportive office on an immediate basis.
About the Role
In this role, you will be the face of the organisation and the first point of contact for all visitors who come into the office. You will ensure that they receive first class experience and communicate with them in an ethical and professional manner. You will also be required to have comprehensive knowledge of the organisational structures and the employees in the office.
Your duties include but will not be limited to:
- Greeting and directing incoming and outgoing visitors with an exceptional customers service
- Managing an immaculate front office area including answering phone calls promptly, professionally and attentively
- In charge of Meeting and Events amenities and assists with event setup or set down
- Escorting clients to our meeting rooms when required
- Assist with room bookings administration
- Client and hosts liaison
What the right candidate must have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience within corporate hospitality or reception
- Superior organisational skills, professional presentation and attention to details
- Intermediate MS Office skills and room booking software experience preferable
- Ability to work within a team and independently when needed is crucial
- Able to communicate effectively with senior management
- A positive attitude and a flexible and adaptable nature
- Excellent communication skills
These roles can vary in legnth from a few weeks to a few months. Apply now with your CV and indicating how long you would like to commit for. If you require more information, please contact Reva Dalal, Recruitment Specialist on 021 937 783.
Ref AK 95487