Our client is a South Auckland based property firm and they are looking for a confident and energetic Receptionist and Office Administrator to join their offices immediately. This role is full time and could be 3 months or longer.
You will be the face of the organisation and the first point of contact for all visitors who come into the office. You will ensure that they receive first class experience and communicate with them in an ethical and professional manner.
Your duties include but will not be limited to:
- Greeting and directing incoming and outgoing visitors with an exceptional customers service
- Managing an immaculate front office area including answering phone calls promptly, professionally and attentively
- In charge of Meeting and Events amenities and assists with event setup or set down
- Escorting clients to our meeting rooms when required
- Assist with room bookings administration
- Back office duties
- Coordinating with the tenancy managers
- Filings, Ordering stationary and supplies
- Facilities Management
- Client and hosts liaison
What the right candidate must have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience within corporate reception
- Superior organisational skills, professional presentation and attention to details
- Intermediate MS Office skills and room booking software experience preferable
- A positive attitude and a flexible and adaptable nature
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain valuable experience within a successful organization focused on staff development and recognition! Please apply following the prompts below. For further information, please contact Reva Dalal on 021937783.
Ref No: AK 100012