- Exclusive opportunities with amazing organisations!
- Be part of our monthly awards programme
- Assignments of varying lengths, both private and public sector
- Wellington CBD and Hutt Valley based
Corporate Receptionists are the face of an organisation and play a key role in providing high levels of service across the board. Our positions are a good opportunity to put your communication skills and reception knowledge to good use. We need skilled Receptionists that can hit the ground running for a range of different temporary assignments.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Coordinating meeting rooms
- Organising couriers and mail
- Managing security access cards
- Filing and photocopying documents
- Providing adhoc administration support
Skills, experience and attributes required:
- Polite and professional phone manner
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Proven corporate reception/front desk experience
- Corporate presentation with a high level of personal grooming
- A positive attitude with the ability to remain calm under pressure
These roles present a fantastic opportunity to join some amazing local organisations and meet some awesome people. Apply online now!
Please note: All applicants must either be New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents or hold a valid New Zealand Work Visa. For any questions, please contact Erin at Beyond Recruitment on 04 472 2434.