- CBD location – Corporate Reception role
- Hours are 7:30am – 6pm Monday to Friday
- $55k - $60k depending on experience
Corporate reception role in the CBD – hours are 7:30am - 6pm Monday to Friday. NZ owned organisation.
The main tasks include:
- Meeting and greeting all visitors in a friendly manner
- Settle clients in with refreshments (barista experience is a bonus!)
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Organise video conferences
- Assist with in-house functions
- Organise catering on occasion
- Make sure reception area is always well-presented
- General administration duties, including ordering office supplies
- Word processing, copying, scanning and telephone answering services for the office as required
You will have:
- Administration experience preferably in a reception role
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage priorities
- Experience within a corporate environment
- Professional, clear and confident communication skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- The ability to relate to a variety of different people
- Outstanding Word, Outlook and Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to keep calm under pressure
What is in it for you?
You will become the 'go to' person of this organisation, and your helpful, efficient and thorough assistance to the wider team and visitors will not go unnoticed. This is an exceptional opportunity to take your career to the next level.
Successful applicants MUST be able to work the hours mentioned above.
If you believe you are a strong candidate for this role and are interested in being considered for this opportunity apply now!
Ref no: 98533