- Reception based Admin Role
- Permanent – $45-50,000 p.a.
- Newmarket location
The Receptionist/ Administrator is required to be an integral part of the company where they will be able to demonstrate their proactive approach and provide a high level service to the business. In return you will have the opportunity to grow and progress your skills and experience.
This role has a great mix of responsibilities and your day will be filled with variety and give you the chance to show case your strong organisational and exceptional communication skills along with your positive "can do" attitude.
You will be involved in:
• Frontline reception, meeting and greeting visitors and handling enquiries
• Answering of calls and providing a high level of customer service
• Supporting all levels of the business
• Variety of tasks including basic accounts, ordering supplies, word processing and photocopying
• Assist with ad hoc projects
Requirements for the role :
• Minimum 12 months Reception and /or Admin experience in an office environment
• Word/Excel/Outlook to an Intermediate level
• Ability to work at pace, and yet remain calm
• Excellent communication skills - written/verbal
• Highly organised and the ability to plan and prioritise workload
We are seeking an enthusiastic person with a 'can do' attitude to look after a this busy role and provide administrative support to this dynamic and supportive team!
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start and you must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Rachel Lanham Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 100139