2019 is the year for change and challenge. You haven’t done temp work before I hear you say – That’s ok – We are happy to talk you through how it all works.
Along with an impressive resume, you will bring a good attitude, the
willingness to learn and most importantly reliability.
We offer a wide range of options for temporary work; some assignments are for a day and others can go on for months. The opportunities are endless. My client base ranges from small organisations to large corporate firms.
If you have any of the following experience – Get in touch!
- Corporate Reception
- Data Entry
- Customer service
- Call Centre
- Client or customer facing roles
Along with your impressive skill set you will also need to:
- Be well presented and have a professional appearance
- Have an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Be reliable and able to commit to assignments
- Be eligible to work in New Zealand
- Have your own car and a full drivers licence
- Be personable and have a positive outlook
If you are looking for something new and different, why not give temp work a
To register and express your interest, send your resume to:
Donne Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solutions
0275 666 560
*** Please note that applications will be
responded to in January 2019 and only successful candidates will be