We have multiple roles available for experienced Reach Operators based in West Auckland.
These are full time roles working Monday to Friday with shift times starting between 6am - 9.30am but flexibility is a must.
In this role you will be responsible for the operation of a Reach Truck as well as carrying out Warehousing duties such as pick packing with the use of RF scanners and general warehousing duties.
You will have the following skills:
- Current Reach licence essential with a minimum of 6 months' experience
- Pick packing experience (not essential)
- Have good communication skills
- Own reliable transport
- Great work ethic
- Physically fit and capable as some heavy lifting involved
- Ideally have some experience in dispatch or be able to pick up things very quickly
Must be Health and Safety conscious so excellent attention to detail is a must
All short-listed candidates will need to undertake and pass our Adecco recruitment and induction process including a pre-employment drug screen.
Apply on line today with an updated CV or contact Carma or Caroline at the West Auckland Branch on 09 828 1121