We are looking for a food technology or science student for the next 4-6 weeks to work at a dairy site in quality assurance. In this role, you will be insuring the products have the correct ingredient portions. This is an immediate start.
The shifts are rotating from Monday to Friday approximately 8 hour long shifts.
Our ideal candidate is:
- Ideally located in Palmerston North
- Is physically fit
- Is proficient in math's and can work effectively alone or in a team
- Excellent Communicator who can follow instructions
- Must be able to pass a drug screen today and ongoing random checks
- Must be able to pass a Criminal Convictions Check
- Has two recent employers that will give us glowing references
- Needs to be open to Monday to Friday shifts BOTH am and pm starts
- Able to get to work on time and has reliable transport
You will be rewarded with a fantastic pay rate including allowances, a great team culture and will be working with a national client.
Applicants for this position should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work permit.
This opportunity is not to be missed and is a great opportunity for the right person. Don't delay and apply on-line today.
For further information, contact Gareth Verry at Adecco on 06 348 4448 for a confidential chat.
Adecco Personnel are the world leaders in recruitment. Adecco Personnel is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities.