We have a number of clients seeking qualified drain layers who are ticketed to get stuck into work around Christchurch.
These clients are looking for individuals that are ticketed in drain laying, and have experience in both residential and civil drainage.
The right candidate should be able to read plans, set out pipe, calculate fall, communicate, work well in a team, and be happy to take & follow instructions. These roles provide a great opportunity to gain experience across all aspects of drainage from storm water, water mains, sewer line installation, upgrades and repair work.
You will have your full class 1 license, proof of your qualification, and the relevant health shots.
- Drain laying - setting out pvc & concrete pipe, sump work, pump stations
- Residential - Civil drainage
- Labouring - trench work
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- 2 years experience proven by two referees
- Class 1 full license at a minimum
- WTR endorsement & excavator experience highly advantageous
If this role is of interest to you please apply today, or call David on 027 222 0255 or Cam on (03) 377 3992.