Looking for an immediate start and regular hours leading into the Christmas break? Our Client is on the hunt for qualified and skilled Carpenters to help complete a project over the next 2.5 - 3 months. Start immediately and receive competitive pay rates paid weekly.
What We Offer:
* Excellent working environment
* Weekly pay with regular hours
* Lots of hours for the right applicants
* Full PPE supplied
* Support from the world's largest HR company
You Will Need:
* To be a qualified Carpenter/Builder with experience
* Full Class 1 license
* A reasonable level of physical fitness, due to the physical nature of the position
* Be a reliable, honest, flexible team-player
* An appreciation for health & safety
* Ability to start immediately
Candidates for this role will be required to complete a Ministry of Justice check and have New Zealand Residency or a New Zealand work permit. We pride ourselves on our stringent health and safety process, therefore, pre-employment drug screens and random drug tests are carried out on all of our sites.
If you believe you have what it takes, APPLY NOW online with your CV and 2 work references or call and talk to Shane on 027 573 0828.