- Contract opportunity in a sought-after organisation
- Positively transform a NZ-wide property portfolio
- Work to benefit the environment of Aotearoa New Zealand
We are currently seeking two Property Project Managers to join a government agency on a contract basis. Both roles report into the national property team but have a great deal of autonomy and require an experienced hand to hit the ground running with little interference.
The two projects include a significant capital works programme and a physical security system upgrade across the entire NZ property portfolio. The successful candidates will benefit from working on an interesting portfolio which has positive outcomes for all New Zealanders.
You will have:
- Property project experience
- Capital works OR security upgrade experience
- Analysis/Reporting at a high level
- Relationship management/Stakeholder Engagement
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Gaurav Garg on (04) 494 1521 quoting job number 98603.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz