We have a unique opportunity for a Property Consultant to join a reputable organisation with a well-established brand in the market. We are actively seeking someone with a passion for property who enjoys building long, lasting relationships with their clients. If you love working with people and helping them achieve their personal and financial goals, we may have just what you’ve been waiting for!
This is a rare opportunity where you will be provided with an existing database of Purchasers who you can match with an existing stock list of property. Working within a collaborative and high performing team.
The duties of the role will include but not be limited to:
- Building strong relationships within your portfolio of clients
- Cross-selling through your existing internal database
- Assisting clients via numerous forms of communication including email, phone, face to face
- Communicating with third parties including lawyers, finance, coaches.
- Supporting and educating your database
- Completing call cycles to all existing clients within your region
- Providing sales reports as requested by management
- Entering accurate information into Sales Force database.
- Attending all training/networking seminars for continuous growth and development
- Keeping a good understanding of relevant real estate legislations, including but not limited to the Act, Regulations, Rules of Practice and Code of Ethics and the Code of Conduct for Agents and Sales Representatives as amended from time to time
To be successful we are looking for someone with:
- A current real estate licence
- 5+ years of previous experience in a sales or account management role
- A passion and a drive for property
- Strong relationship building abilities
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- A high level of integrity and honesty
- Experience and/or knowledge of Property investment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work remotely and who is self motivated
- The ability to travel and has a drivers licence.
We are offering a great remuneration package to commensurate experience plus a competitive commission structure and ongoing training and development working within a close-knit, welcoming team who work together to ensure that everyone is a success!
If you’re interested in hearing more hit the “apply now” button or send your resume in confidence to Malia Reid at email@example.com .
Ref No: 96826