Project Manager – Telco | Service to Market experience essential | 3-6 months
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Telco Project Manager with experience working on Service to Market projects. You will be translating marketing requirements (ideas) into Telco products and services that can be on sold to clients. This role is based in the Auckland CBD.
Skills and experience required:
- Telecommunications Project Manager
- Experienced working on Service/Products to Market in the Telco sector
- Demonstrated experience in bringing cross-functional teams together
- Able to translate ideas to end products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, clearly articulating ideas, solutions and recommendations across all levels of an organisation
If you like the sound of this role, we'd love to hear from you. Please APPLY now, and feel free to call Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for more information.
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information