This award winning group home builder with an emphasis on are after their next project manager. They have an excellent track record for staff longevity built on sound team values and individualised incentives in terms of opportunity for challenge and remuneration package. With strong housing demand, this group home builder are now looking to take on their next competent project manager.
This role has a focus on managing the client consulting side, from engaging owners on design aspects to taking them through the whole process communicating with them and addressing any questions/issues they may have. The plan would be to manage up to 12 houses and/or townhouse complex's.
In addition to the client management function, the role would involve the day to day running of construction sites with your day to day duties will involve:
- Working with, directing and managing carpenters, labourers and sub-contractors
- Planning of work schedules
- OSH on site
- Service delivery and ensuring timeframes are being met
As an applicant you have:
- A carpentry trade background with have at least 5+ years experience working on residential sites in a management capacity having progressed through the ranks.
- You demonstrate outstanding communication skills and leadership skills, can motivate a team, and can effectively drive outcomes.
This is a great opportunity to join a high regarded residential building company who are on the rise and will have high visibility within the Auckland market.
On offer is a competitive salary, phone, vehicle and a laptop.
For further information, please call matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ref No: 96832