A reputable main contractor is now looking for a decisive commercial project manager with a depth of experience in the weather tightness project space. This company have established themselves as trusted and have consistently delivered stand out projects across a myriad of build spaces including commercial, Medium Rise Projects, Office blocks, Retail, Mixed Use, Warehousing, Retirement Villages and Healthcare.
Specifically, they have a $20M Re-Cladd project looking to commence in February and are now looking to identify a suitable candidate.
As a project manager you will lead a project team throughout project delivery. This will involve regular and ongoing contact with project team members, sub contractors and other consultants. You will be proactively monitoring commercial and contractual issues and providing feedback. You will be ensuring projects costs are measured, monitored and agreed. There will also be a strong emphasis on OSH and compliance.
This project require a top construction professional with an exemplary track record in the local market of driving projects to successful delivery.
Other success factors for this role require:
- A trade qualified builder and/or a tertiary qualification
- 10 + years experience in commercial build projects with re-cladd projects in the mix
- Ability to lead and performance manage construction teams to achieve agreed outcomes
- Solid programming skills and logistic skills
- Strong financial management with ability to drive cost accountability
- Outstanding written and oral communication
On offer is an above industry remuneration package. a friendly culture, an active social scene and a very family-centric approach.
For further information, please call Matt Shortt on 027 5544064, or please email your details to email@example.com
Job Ref: 95980