I am seeking an experienced (but not senior) Project Manager for a 12 month contract with a top Energy sector client. This role will have multiple dependencies in their Network Services area, with primary technologies in IP Networking and backbone fibre infrastructure. The right person for this role will be able to work autonomously, be able to identify right audiences/stakeholders in an enterprise environment, and will report directly to the Senior PM. This role will pay up to $110/h.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- Create project plans, budget and resource plans in alignment with the Information Services and Technology (IST) division of Transpower standards and requirements.
- Control multiple projects which enable IP in the Substation managing timeliness, quality, cost, issues, risk and dependencies.
- Manage a team of project resources including, Network Engineers, Network design etc.
- Complete documentation in accordance with Project Management Framework and standards.
- Use appropriate communication channels to ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed.
- Manage project dependencies to ensure efficient an effective integration and alignment of project outputs .
- Interfacing and managing suppliers.
- Resource and financial forecasting and reporting.
- Report to the Programme Manager and senior stakeholders on project progress and ensure a flow of relevant progress information.
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 99593.