About the Role
Our client is a global leader in it's industry with a range of products comprised of hardware, firmware and software. In operation for a decade, they have been recognised on the Deloitte Fast 50 in 2018 due to their success. Currently in a stage of hyper growth, they are embarking on their next generation of product development to ensure they remain a market leader at the very forefront of technology and innovation.
They are looking for a Hardware Project Manager with proven experience across the full product lifecycle, from conception through to manufacture.
You will be involved in:
- Incorporating electronic hardware
- Design verification and compliance
- Productisation of SKUs (creation of BOMs, documentation, packaging)
- Introduction into manufactoring
- Customer implementation
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Proven experience in end to end project management, taking a product from concept to manufacture
- Experience with Stage-Gate product development processes
- Exceptional understanding of electronic and embedded software product development
- Experience using contract manufacturing partners
- Experience with product compliance and certification (eg PCI-PTS)
- Understanding of the SDLC
- Experience working with geographically, multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong internal and external stakeholder management skills
If you're looking for your next opportunity in a high performing, successful organisation and this sounds like you, apply now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.