I am seeking a Delivery Enabler/Project Manager for a 12 month initial contract with likely extension for a government client. This person will be a specialist in the project/programme space who can enable the delivery of the Enterprise Analytics Project. They will participate in a unique opportunity to deliver transformational change in a large, highly-complex organisation. This role will commence in early June, so candidates currently in roles until then are encouraged to apply.
To be successful for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Solid PM skills and experience in Agile / iterative and Waterfall methodologies
- Excellent collaborator who could work with senior managers
- Enterprise Analytics projects experience
- Change management / Transformation project experience
- Developing and adapting programme/portfolio frameworks and processes to be fit for purpose for the organisation and context
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 98442. Please note that you must be a NZ Citizen or NZ Permanent Resident, and have been in the country for 5+ years to be considered for this role.