Our client seeks a Procurement / Project Manager to coordinate the implementation of a significant Resource Recovery Project in the Infrastructure sector.
You will be responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of projects, in addition to tracking and reporting against financial and operational targets, and managing day-to-day activities and quality management.
- Coordinate the implementation of all procurement activity relating
- Effective procurement programme management including prioritising, scheduling and resourcing
- Ensure prudent business and financial management is applied across projects
- Monitor project spend against budget
- Measure and report on progress against plan for capital and operational budgets
- Manage & develop effective stakeholder engagement (internal and external)
- Projects are to be delivered in line with expectations
- Ensure project benefits are clearly developed and articulated
- Ensure all project work is completed efficiently, to specifications, to budget and on time
- Manage resources to ensure optimal results are achieved. (people, equipment, facilities, funding)
- Create & provide regular and accurate status reports for projects
Experience & Skills Sought:
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
- PRINCE2 or similar
- Project / Procurement experience in a large complex organisation
- Operational experience in a project management role (preferred)
- Proven understanding and knowledge of procurement processes and experience in competitive tendering
- Experience using project management tools and software
If this sounds like you then apply here, or contact Ray Crocker at Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 98545