- Project Manager
- Contract until the End of May!
About the company
Our client provides an end-to-end service as a one stop shop for customers across New Zealand. With an amazing work culture, swanky office space and an exciting project underway, our client provides the opportunity to travel across the nation in ensuring a smooth roll-out of an exciting project.
About the role
Seeking a Project Manager who can hit the ground running and can pick up on a very exciting roll-out project. This is an opportunity to get a hands-on experience with managing the Eftpos upgrade project across the board, collaborate with C-level to 3 rd party vendors and an exciting opportunity to travel across the nation!
Skills & experience required
- Strong experience in project roll-outs
- Specialist Project Management background
- Experience in Change Management
- Preferably someone who has experience as an IT manager
- Has a calm but proactive approach to collaboration with various internal teams as well as 3 rd party vendors.
- Experience working on Eftpos upgrade project is very ideal to have.
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri on 021 339 535 for a confidential discussion.
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.