- Interesting procurement project
- Wellington CBD
- Individual project for delivery
We are currently seeking a project manager to deliver an important procurement with a key government ministry. You will evaluate current siloed records of the ministry’s approved drivers and their fleet management systems, assess the needs for training and procure training resources. At the end of the 6 month contract, you will hand over a centralised record to the hiring manager with a new process.
You will have:
- A proven record of project delivery
- Relationship management skills
- A working knowledge of government procurement
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous experience of L&D or Fleet management procurement is desirable.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Tom King on (04) 471 5866 quoting job number 95396.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz