Adecco Christchurch are working closely with a client on a temporary opportunity based here locally in Christchurch. Our client is an Australasian construction company that has arrange of exciting projects throughout Christchurch and nationally. Our client plays a key role in urban and rural development and help drive economic growth and provide vital long-term infrastructure.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Project Engineer and a Graduate Engineer to assist on a temporary assignment for a couple of months.
If you possess the below then please get in touch today:
* Extensive experience in a project engineering role on a medium sized civil construction project
* Proven experience on a Road construction project with a focus on roads/highways coupled with a strong background in earthworks
* Strong understanding of programme management, deadlines and budget controls
* Strong attitude and awareness of Safety
* High level verbal and written communication skills
* Tertiary qualifications in Engineering or equivalent
If you are looking for a challenging yet exciting opportunity and feel you could excel in this position, then please apply now.
Successful applicants will also undergo pre-employment drug testing and a background check. New Zealand experience is a must as well as proof of eligibility to work in New Zealand.
Please click on the APPLY button attaching a current CV and cover letter or for a private and confidential conversation, please call Zach on 03 3415846