Our client is an engineering company based in Kawerau. They specialise in complex heavy fabrication projects, they complete on site installations and provide maintenance solutions to the primary and marine sectors within Australasia and beyond.
They are looking for an experienced project engineer to join their specialised team.
You will motivated to take the responsibility and challenge for projects from the quoting stage through to presenting the finished project to the client.
The ideal candidate will have a background in mechanical and heavy fabrication - preferably proven experience in rendering, pulp and paper, power generation, waste water - or similar industries where your skillset can be transferrable.
You will have a minimum of 10 years proven project engineering experience and will be able to demonstrate an understanding of the engineering project management process.
What the role looks like:
- Engagement with client and stakeholder management
- Preparation of quotations and negotiation at contract award
- Responsibility for the project budgets and programmes
- Management of suppliers and subcontractors
- Responsible for site installation
- Health and safety through all stages of each project
You will have:
- A tertiary or trade qualification in Engineering with min 10 years' experience
- Computer literate - proven knowledge in MS Office and MS Project preferred
- Ability to work autonomously and be a great team participant
- Integrity and work ethic
- Love a challenge
- Very competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to work with really interesting projects
- Future opportunities within the business
- Great team environment
This is a great opportunity for the next step in your engineering career.
To find out more information please call Dylan OneStaff 0212228680 or apply online today.
You must be currently residing in NZ to apply.