- Diverse contract roles available
- Central City or North Shore Location
- Support level roles
Beyond Recruitment is looking for someone with previous Project Co-ordination experience within the Building Industry and/ or Property Management industry.
We have a number of roles within a well known New Zealand organization where you will be supporting a large team involved in new builds and redesigns.
You will be required to manage the various scheduling commitments as well as monthly and annual budgeting, and financial reporting functions.
The successful person should ideally have the following skills:
- Experience of working in an administration or co-ordination support role within the Building Industry, either commercial or residential.
- Strong Excel skills, so that you can create and maintain reporting spread sheets
- Admin experience to support the Manager and Team
- Be able to work closely with a small friendly team
- Be systems savvy - there are 3 to learn in this role
- Excellent communication skills and be proactively forthcoming with updates and reports
- Project Documentation experience
The ideal person will have a down to earth attitude, is self-managing with their time and highly motivated to perform well. Your ability to work closely with a small friendly team would also be beneficial
In return we offer long term contract roles within a well-known New Zealand company!
If you have the relevant experience for this role, are eligible to work in New Zealand and you are available immediately, please contact Rachel Black, Recruitment Specialist at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your full CV and experience