Our national civil client requires a Project Coordinator with exceptional organizational skills and work ethic to join their Delivery Governance Team.
The team is focused around the creation and implementation of a new technological support service that will be integrated within their business.
The position is to support this team - to ensure they are organized, supported through deadlines as well as day to day administrative duties.
They are looking for someone who is dynamic and focused in their approach, who will bring their proven expertise in all aspects of Microsoft 365 to ensure the project (and the team) runs smoothly.
The role will be based in Tauriko Tauranga.
This is a 6 month temporary role - full time hours Monday to Friday
To be considered you will need proven experience in the following areas:
- Microsoft 365 applications including Powerpoint, Sharepoint, Planner, Teams
- Experience in PowerApps, Jira and Microsoft Flow would be highly advantageous
- Have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have a positive attitude, be unflappable, and a genuine team player
- Proactive to help other teams members to ensure priorities are maintained and deadlines are achieved successfully
- Exceptional communicator with excellent written and spoken English
- A proven track record in a similar role
In return we can offer an exciting project within a great team environment and a competitive hourly rate.
This is a fantastic opportunity so if you are interested and meet the requirements listed above please apply online now or call Janeen 021916907 at OneStaff Tauranga for more information.
Applications will close July 27th July.