• Project Coordination/Administration
• $30-$45 per hour depending on experience
• Temporary Assignments
We are currently seeking experienced Project/Programme Coordinators and Administrators for upcoming assignments! If you have strong coordination and administration experience - apply online today to be considered for these great opportunities.
Key skills, experience and attributes required:
- Coordinating meetings including minute taking and drafting agendas
- Drafting and formatting reports
- Scheduling and supporting the management of a project timeline
- Exposure to budgets, costings, invoice/expense processing
- Document control including creating and editing documents
- Experience with project tracking and managing risks/issues
- MS Office experience, MS Project and Visio highly regarded
- Internal/External stakeholder engagement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills
What you can expect as a Valued Beyond Temp:
- Beyond Temp of the Month Awards
- Full support from our friendly Temp Team!
- Regular communication and visits during your assignments
We have some excellent opportunities coming up within a range of private and public sector organisations. If you are available immediately and currently based in the Wellington Region – Please apply now!
Please note: All applicants must either be New Zealand Citizens, Permanent Residents or hold a valid New Zealand Work Visa. For any questions or queries, please contact Erin at Beyond Recruitment on 04 472 2434.
Job Ref: 100026