I am seeking a Project coordinator for a 12-month contract in Wellington CBD!
To be successful for this role you will need the following experience:
- High level of competence (intermediate level or above) using MS Project – capable of developing, understanding and maintaining complex project plans;
- Experience using Visio and Excel to produce visual project plans;
- Sound knowledge of project methodologies (waterfall/agile), practices and tools that have been applied in a variety of complex and large programme environments;
- Strong communication and relationship management skills to work successfully with a wide variety of professionals and effectively influence people to achieve outcomes;
- Ability to self-manage, prioritise and organise work and naturally take ownership of critical tasks and deadlines.
- PMO experience would be beneficial
If you have all of the above, please hit the apply button now, or call Dom Gunn-Taylor on (04) 473 211 quoting vacancy number 99835