- Project Coordinator
- Initially 3 months
About the role
Supporting Project Managers, you will have a proven background in providing quality support in a fast-paced environment. You will have extraordinary organisational and documentation skills with a flair for ensuring a flow of information across the teams.
Skills & experience required
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator
- 2-5 years’ experience supporting business and IT projects
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong MS Word, Excel, Outlook skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar
- Organising meetings, minutes, arranging travel
- Strong communication skills a must
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now! Clare Saunders 09 374 0876.
Ref No: 94425
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information