Are you an experienced Project Coordinator looking for your
next temp assignment?
Do you have a natural ability to analyse opportunities and problems? Do your communication and interpersonal skills engage the most acquainted professional? If so, your savvy business acumen coupled with your natural analytical talent and project management skills could be just what we are looking for!
The roles we have requires a dynamic individual with a lot of Customer service and administration experience. You would be dealing with people from all walks of life, day in and day out. Your core responsibility would be managing business processes throughout the sales cycle to solution and implementation.
To be successful in these roles you will have the following:
- Project administration within a Project Management Office
- Budget, issues and risk management within a project
- The management of project stakeholders and vendors
- Resource Management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Organizing and prioritizing tasks under pressure
- A can-do, make-it-happen attitude
If Project Support / Coordination is your forte and you are looking for your next challenge, please get in touch with Donne' Moult – Client Manager, Temporary Staffing Solution on 0275 666 560 or use the apply now link to send your resume.