EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST IN TEMPORARY WORK
We have great administration opportunities for people who have had significant experience in Technical Administration and Senior Administrators. The roles we are looking to fill are FULL TIME TEMPORARY roles and will require you to be available for an immediate start with varying times in duration.
- YOU The people we are seeking will have a high level of integrity and confidentiality. You will establish strong internal relationships, so your high level of interpersonal and communication skills will be essential.
- You must be able to fit into a team environment quickly and adapt to dynamics within that business. You will be well organised, committed to taking responsibility and working autonomously.
- Your vibrant and proactive approach to any role will be stand out. Stay calm and professional under pressure. You must be eligible to work in New Zealand TECHNICAL SKILLS High attention to detail. Building and maintaining quality relationships. Intermediate to advanced Microsoft skills.
- Have a solid background administration whether it's at a junior office support level or accounts payable. Be comfortable using data base systems such as JD Edwards, SAP or Oracle
- Be a true team player with a positive attitude.
If these opportunities sound like you then please apply online via the link and in your cover letter express what role you are looking for. Short listed applicants maybe be required to complete psychometric and competency testing. Please apply via the link below.
The successful applicants maybe be required to complete medical, alcohol and drug testing and be available for the required start and completion dates