Our corporate client is looking for a temp with demonstrated project coordination experience to start ASAP in a temporary assignment with real long-term potential.
This role is crucial to the team's success in service delivery, therefore, the ability to take direction, work within guidelines and support several Project Managers is vital to this role. The busy project team need some extra support to assist with documentation, planning and the coordination of ongoing contracts. Your workload will be directed, but the ability to work autonomously to deliver on time will be paramount.
The successful person should have the following skills:
- Demonstrated project coordination experience in liaising with various stakeholders
- Be a strong relationship builder
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Word/Excel
- Reporting and database management
- Assisting with project plans
- Exposure to flow-charting tools would be beneficial
- Meeting organisation and minute taking
- Ideally exposure to the construction industry
If you have the experience listed above, are eligible to work in New Zealand long-term and you are available immediately, please contact Sam Moodley, Manager – Temporary Staffing Services on 09 374 0870 or submit your application via the link below.
Ref No: 96431